Our holistic approach combined with a highly technical staff and innovative technologies provide lower water bills, stop property damage, and lower future risk for expensive repairs.
We have a three step process to conducting a water survey.
1. We meet with the decision makers of the property and discuss objectives.
2. We inspect the irrigation system.
3. We present a report and answer your questions.
Here is what you can expect to be included in your outdoor water survey:
1. Water Comparison- We establish an outdoor water budget for the entire site. Comparing your historical average water use to the budget will reveal the potential savings in water and dollars. Having this information is important to making decisions about upgrades.
2. Irrigation Efficiency Project Proposal- We make recommendations to improve irrigation system. You are provided with applicable rebates to any of the recommendations.
3. Water Management Asset Map- We provide a map that shows the location of all devices on the property that can be used for water management. This includes: water meters, isolation valves, flow sensors, and controllers.
4. Site Specific Notes- In your final report site specific notes cover all miscellaneous aspects of the survey. This may address specific questions and long-term goals for the property.
5. Base Schedules- Watering times for your specific microclimate are provided.
Are you interested in having an outdoor water survey performed on your commercial site?
CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED